The Graduate Student Needs Survey was most recently administered in February of 2019. The purpose of this survey is to collect information about master's and doctoral students at UNC Charlotte, including graduate students' satisfaction with their graduate program and their experiences at UNC Charlotte. Use the links below to navigate through the survey data.
- Survey Respondents
- Experiences and Skill Development
- Teaching Experience and Training
- Areas of Concern for Grad Students
- Experiences with the Graduate School
- Professional Development
- Responsible Conduct of Research Training
- Statistics and Quantitative Methods Support
- Dissertation Support
Program-level data may also be available for this survey upon request.