The Office of Assessment and Accreditation (OAA) supports and advances the University of North Carolina at Charlotte’s mission by providing leadership and resources for academic planning, student learning outcomes assessment, and institutional accreditation. OAA collaborates with faculty, staff, and administration to enhance the quality of academic programs and support units through the evaluation of effectiveness and continuous improvement.
- Executive Director: Coordinates, gathers, and compiles University-wide compliance information for University accreditation efforts.
- Director of Assessment: Provides division-wide leadership and direction in the development and assessment of student learning outcomes for academic and academic support units and oversees compliance with the SACSCOC institutional effectiveness educational program standard.
- Director of Academic Planning and Assessment: Provides division-wide leadership for strategic planning and reporting and supports faculty and staff with the assessment of student learning outcomes and the completion of program reviews.
- Director of Assessment Systems and University Accreditation: Provides university-wide support to faculty and staff in documenting plans, assessments, and accreditation evidence in the assessment management system and supports university compliance efforts for successful submissions of SACSCOC fifth-year and decennial reports.
- Senior Assessment Research Analyst: Provides data collection, management, mining, and analytic support for assessment, planning, marketing, budgeting, and project development in the Division of Academic Affairs and supports the academic community with the interpretation of data and findings to enhance decision making.